Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Thursday night already?

My my! I had my own doubts about a possible trip to Boston this weekend, but it looks like it will be happening. Unfortunately if you blink, you will miss me. Someone is having a bachelor party (yes, you are reading that right, and no, I am not the entertainment) which I am assuming will take place most of Saturday evening into the wee hours of the night. Should be fun--lots of folks from Alfred (ladies, I will see you there, it seems). As for those other folks in Boston, I am hoping to work out something, evening if it's an e-mailed "hey, let's all do brunch" on Sunday, which means that hardly anyone will be able to come.

I am still not sure if I'll be able to come up on Friday after work (if I can leave early) or on Saturday a.m. Again, details will hopefully follow, even though again, I know that it is crazy short notice here, guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page