Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Off to a Good Start

This morning I woke up and was quite productive, at least until 11:30am.

I did manage to call up all my loan places and found out what I need to do, and will have to download all sorts of economic hardship and deferrment forms this evening.

I also inquired about insurance and will figure that out also this evening.

The rst of the day was spent trying to download music and making a grocery list. I did go out and purchase those items but am currently wondering how everything will fit in my bags. It's just not even going to happen. Plus, all the other things that I need to do just will not get done. Some people are a lot better about this kind of thing than myself, but as I told Leah last night, it just gets so overwhelming that I don't even know where to begin. Blah.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What did you download?

Kazaa or iTunes?

12:02 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

iTunes. Never heard of Kazaa.

12:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Kazaa's an illegal programme...

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page