Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Still No Sign of Mail

Thanks to those who have responded that they have indeed sent me something! I very much appreicate it and can't wait to see it (I should really just say Lauren!)

Leah, currently I really don't need anything other than my Bigelow tea. I am going to have enough problems hauling my stuff to site in a few weeks as it is. When I get a chance, I will talk about that later. I am just thankful to have had a phone call from my father and to hear that all is well.

I would be writing more, but currently I am talking with some of the fellas who work here and they think that I can actually understand them. Apparently they now have a printer and scanner and want me to tell the other Americans. Also, they told me that I am sitting in a chair that is soaked with "pivo": beer. Yikes! It's true. Now, a part of my pants are soaked with beer. Great.

Nothing really new to report, other than going to a new cafe the other day with the other two young women and meeting about six Armenian men who insisted that we take our tea and beer inside to watch them dance. After refusing five or six times, we decided the the mostly older group of men were really okay and just wanted to talk with us, so we went in and were plied with vodka and fruit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page