Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

June

June will be a busy month.

The other day I circled the days that I have plans to be away and saw that I'll be gone a lot more than at home. This of course will be both exciting and exhausting and will mean that the blog will be quieter than usual until after the craziness ends (somewhere around mid-July), which is a good thing, for I've been noticing that reading basically every day and watching dvds does not really make good material for a blog. But hopefully, the travel will involve some stories to keep me going for the rest of the summer!

2 Comments:

Blogger CJ said...

Email me your address when you have time so I can send you some things. Your food stories remind me of hard times. :)

Cassandra5959@hotmail.com

11:33 AM  
Blogger Molly said...

B,

I have not gotten anything, but again, I've been out of N-- since Sunday. I'll be home on Monday and will scope out the situation then.

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page