Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Sometimes I get the Old Apartment Blues

I got an apartment
And boy she is old
She ain't got no cupboards
But the air filters got mold

I have a refridgerator
That sometimes don't work
Gotta be careful with the door
Cos it came off with a jerk

My bathroom's the worst
And it sure is a sin
My tub's always leaking
Getting water over everythin'

Bad things come in threes
Cos this I know
And I'm just waiting
For the kolonka to blow

But now the wait is over
And it finally came
I ain't got no water
And no one to blame

Cos living in Ukraine,
I got the old apartment blues
I said I'm living in a developing country
And my mind I don't want to lose!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like it. :-)

But it's missing a harmonica solo - it's not the blues without one! ;-)

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page