Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Summer Is Ending

Well, soon school will start again (the Day of Knowledge is tomorrow) and I'll have to get back into the routine of lesson planning, reading homework, thinking about how to be a better teacher, etc.

I am looking forward to it, but also sad that my endless summer with my seemingly endless travel plans are gone. Already the weather has decided that summer is over and you can feel the fall crispness beginning, even with a strong sun high in the sky. It's the breeze that is beginning to give itself away.

I looked at my schedule recently and tried to think about when I'd be able to visit my clustermates and just got panicky. "I don't know when I'll have the time!," I thought to myself, but hopefully it will all work out and I'll try to plan some fun weekend getaways from time to time to get me out of N-- and allow me to spend time with people I miss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page