Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Stress

My apartment is clean. For once.

I have purchased all train tickets.

I have booked hotels/hostels.

I have made food for the train ride tomorrow.

I just now need to finish getting my own self ready and head out to Odessa to pick up Eric at the airport so we can begin our next several weeks of tremendous travel. It is safe to say that at least 1/3 of our time together will be spent on some form of transportation.

We will head down to Yalta, before going through Krakow to get to Croatia. It's going to be a marathon. And I am stressed about it, but I know that it will be a good time.

To the Americans: Happy July 4th.
To the Brits: Boo-ya, limey!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Meh...

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page