Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Polish Sausage and DaVinci

Back in Krakow after the flight from Dubrovnik I had a day to kill before the overnight bus to Lviv. Since I had been to Krakow several times before, I let my company plan the agenda which consisted of going to the Czartoryskich Museum to see the painting "The Lady with an Ermine" by DaVinci and to find an authentic Polish sausage to scarf down.

We also spent some time walking around the Jewish quarter of Krakow, which has a long and unique history.

We enjoyed our second quick visit to this city and I was indulged by going the mall (which has an H & M) before catching the bus--the mall also has numerous fast food chains absent from Ukraine-so I had a hard time deciding what to chose, but decided on some quesadila from KFC that was sadly disappointing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page