Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

So Excited!

Just a few moments ago I booked my ticket HOME!

It's strange to think that in a few months all of this will be over and I'll be back on US soil, looking for a job, a place to live, and won't have to speak Russian. Wow.

For those interested, I should be home the evening of December 12th, after a layover in NYC and Boston.

I am still working out my COS details, but it looks like I should no longer be a Peace Corps Volunteer on November 16th. The time in between then and my flight home I will be traveling--Slovakia, Vienna, Prague and Dublin. Am hoping for company--we will see how that goes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

Molly -- Wahoo!!! We're so excited for you and can't wait to see you... and for you to see us. Our little family has grown since you saw us last.

Can't wait to hear stories first-hand.

--Ed (& Sue and kids)

6:28 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

I hope that all of you will be around when I will be home--I plan on being there for 5 to 7 days before heading north to look for job/place to live, etc. I'll be back for Xmas time though too--I can't wait to see all of you! Send my love to Susie and the adorable little ones!

4:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page