Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Friday, September 28, 2007

Coming to an End

For what seems like forever, I have been watching other volunteers pack up their lives and head back home. It's been hard to say goodbye to them, or watch them go through the process of leaving, but now it is my turn.

I have to admit though, I'm doing a pretty bad job. My semester started late because of the wedding and some other things that came up and I haven't gotten in the groove and probably never will this semester, since for me it is only 7 weeks long.

I'd much rather try to put together lesson plans, or clean out my shelves and closets than go to work, but I suppose I must find the time to do both (and also the energy). As fall has arrived and I feel it all around--I have the strong desire to do nothing more than read under the blankets until my last week here. But much is to be done--in terms of paper work, courses, and plans for the future.

This transition period is not really a lot of fun, nor one I want to be remembered for, but I've got to do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page