Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Making History

In case you were unaware, Ukraine is the largest PC Country in the world. It's really quite an honor to be here. Also, our group, Ukraine 29 is the largest group in PC history. History, people!

We started out as a strong group of 116 back in Chicago. But that was as far as we went with 116. Rumors and gossip flow endlessly about who got sick, who's doing what, etc. Of course, most of the gossip revolves around who left. Varied reports say 106 to 103 remain. Site announcement are also supposedly a large exodus of folks who are like "wait, I thought that I'd be in the Crimea???" I am hoping to not be one of those folks and am trying my hardest to keep a positive spin on where I could end up. My clustermate and I starred at the map for an hour last night debating excellent Russian language placements. Or more like comiserating. We shall see. Only time will tell.

1 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

got the offical word. We are still 109 strong. Go us!

4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page