Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Hey! Look What You Can Do!

Send me free text messages to my cell phone! Joy!

What's that you say? How?

Simply go to this website:

http://www.umc.ua/eng/sms_services.php

And then go to the bottom of the page where you will see the option, "send SMS." Click on it, type up your message and send it! If you don't have my phone number, e-mail me and I'll send it out.

It will cost me money to respond to you (via e-mail) but it's a pretty cool thing to do!

1 Comments:

Blogger Molly said...

B got your text message. Thanks! I also got several from some identified person, although I believe that it's from Leah! You rock too.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page