Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

To Kyiv Again

April is going to be a busy and stressful month, I can tell already. am leaving tonight for Kyiv on official business so the blog will be mum until I return sometime late in the weekend.

As much as I enjoy travelling, it takes so much out of me and I don't like having my routine get out of whack, which is what this trip will do if I let it. Thankfully, I have a lot of things (work related) to do in Kyiv, which should keep me on task and out of the PC lounge, although procrastination has been known to happen in my life.

I am excited about the train ride up though, as the boys and I are heading up all together in one coupe, so it should be a lot of fun, not to mention stress free, since I won't have to worry about my stuff if I use the bathroom, etc. The way back will be a different story, but so far all my train travels have been safe and uneventful in a good way!

I just hope that the weather is as beautiful in Kyiv as it is in N--.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any new mail smelling of kangaroos arrive yet?
-e

8:42 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

No! I've been to the post office more regularly as well in anticipation of this. I will let you know when it happens!

4:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I figured you would, but I just had to check.
-e

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page