Two Dollars A Day

Photos and thoughts from the past and present and dreams about the future.

Monday, October 31, 2005

"You Say It's Your Birthday"

Okay, okay. So my birthday is not for another 3 weeks or so. But really, anything that you would be interested in sending me would take about that amount of time to get to Ukraine, before it actually even ended up in my hands, since the address I have you all sending it to is the PC Headquarters. But I am not above shameless plugging of my birthday this year simply because there are a few small items that anyone interested could send this way and be of much use. Especially since they are all light items that will not take up much room.

Things such as:
old magazines or newspapers

black eyeliner (the kind that you don't need to sharpen, Cover-girl Pro-point or something like that)

potato peelers (Mom, actually, that is what I want you to send with the stuff you sent to Chicago, 2 please?)

silk long underwear large or medium (I only brought one pair and I wear them every single day. They are brilliant)

smart wool socks size 10 Women (thanks Chandra, they are great. I picked up a few pair before I left and they are amazing, but could always use another pair)

photographs (especially of your beautiful selves or places of interest. Any Alfred folks got photos of Alfred? Boston? Philly? etc)

Bigelow Tea (anyone who has lived with me knows what I'm talking about)

Small container of peanut butter (this isn't so much for me as it is for my the host families)

That's about all that I can think of right now, but I might add onto it later. Seriously folks, this is some awesome stuff to have and useful for classes and host family life. Okay, not the socks or long underwear, those are strictly for my use.

Also, please keep in mind that the PC HQ goes through the mail, opening letters, etc. I am sure that they will not take anything out, so if you do decide to be an angel and send something, inform me either via comment on this post or e-mail so that I can double check and make sure that someone did not snag a jar of Jiffy. Also then, Leah, keep the photos rated PG, okay?

4 Comments:

Blogger Leah said...

My life is PG, Molly, i don't know what you're talking about!

2:44 PM  
Blogger Leah said...

oh, ok. no naked pictures of myself. sigh.

6:30 PM  
Blogger Molly said...

Sorry Leah, I hate to confine your artistic ability, and actually some of the guards at the PC HQ may appreciate some suggestive shots!

4:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Email me your address:
theeoinguy@yahoo.com

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page